Saturday 22 June 2013

Work, Work, Work

So my time since school has ended has been packed full of work. Most of which is co-op for school and a part time job, but there have been a few photography jobs in there. I wish I had more time to photography for fun, but I do have a blast with the shoots that I have.
Since I have not really kept as up to date with my blog as I probably should... I've decided to make up for lost time and post a few of my favourite shots from this year so far.
I have two weddings coming up this summer, one in July and one in August, which I can not wait for. I also have some other shoots here and there during the summer. I am excited and exhausted and can't wait to have some time to enjoy my summer, and the photography that goes along side with it.
So heres some of my favourite shots so far this year, and I'm hoping for many more :)



















Thank you to everyone who has chosen me as their photographer, and to those who continue to support me as I am slowly but surely living out my dream. The support that I get from you guys just always surprises me and comforts me, helping me to pursue my dream and make this a true job and hopefully make it into a living.

Thanks again and I hope you guys enjoy just a few of my favourites so far this year.
Keep your eyes posted for more to come over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment